Overview of Products and Services
With nearly $1.4 billion in assets under management or administration, Central Bank and Trust Co. provides a wide array of trust and investment services, including:
- Investment management for individuals, trusts, corporations, employer-sponsored retirement plans, and foundations
- Trustee services for revocable living trusts, testamentary trusts (trusts under wills), charitable trusts, and irrevocable life insurance trusts
- Trust and estate settlement
- Estate planning consultative services
- Rollover IRA management
- Retirement plan services, including plan design, investment management, and employee education for 401(k), profit sharing, and other employer-sponsored retirement plans
In all cases where we have investment discretion, we will employ our distinctive and well-researched investment philosophy.
For more information, email us or call toll free at 1-888-663-0610.
Central Investment Services offers access to full service brokerage products and services.*
*Securities, insurance products and advisory services offered through Cetera Investment Services LLC (doing insurance business in CA as CFGIS Insurance Agency), member FINRA/SIPC. Investments are: • Not FDIC/NCUSIF insured • May lose value • Not financial institution guaranteed • Not a deposit • Not insured by any federal government agency. Cetera is under separate ownership from any other named entity. Office is located at Central Bank and Trust Co. 700 East 30th Avenue, Hutchinson, KS 67502.
Investment Executives are registered to conduct securities business and licensed to conduct insurance business in limited states. Response to, or contact with residents of other states will only be made upon compliance with applicable licensing and registration requirements. The information in this website is for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase brokerage services to persons outside of the United States.
Advisory services may only be offered by Investment Adviser Representatives in connection with an appropriate Advisory Services Agreement and disclosure brochure as provided.